ASSOS Shell sJ-blitzFeder BLKSeries- updated style
|Category||Clothing > Jackets|
The ASSOSÂ sJ.blitzFeder is a versatile, lightweight shell jacketÂ that suits many riding conditions.Â Â It breaks the wind,Â and has some water resistance but due to highly breathable fabric and mesh panelsÂ on the back it avoids theÂ uncomfortable heat build up common to most cycling jackets.Â When not in use it easily stuffs into its internal stuff sack andÂ fits in a pocket.
The new design features greater stretch in the fabric with a softer feel and a slightly more contoured fit.
"blitzFeder Jacket - Star of the Show" -RCUK review
- Very versatile for those who want to ride in a jacket -Â can be ridden hardÂ and breaks wind, chill and keeps comfortable in showers & wet weather
- Extremely lightÂ (96 grams for Medium) and fits into its own small internal pocket
- Wind blocking but highly breathable fabric with rear mesh ventilation panels - avoids excess heat build up
- Good water resistance - Not waterproof but treatment and holds quite a lot of water out - keeping very comfortable rather than dry.
- Unisex fitted cut with ample stretch
- No "flap" fabric
Key Feature 1 :
Key Feature 2 :
Key Feature 3 :
Key Feature 4 :
53 Glen Huntly Road, Elwood, Victoria