Assos T.cento_s7 blackVolkanga bib shorts - long distance
|Category||Clothing > Knicks / Bibs|
The ASSOSÂ T.cento_s7 bib shorts are the newÂ high-performance, long-distance cycling shorts in the Assos range. They incorporateÂ "ComfortFit" design, lower compression, and aÂ thicker (10mm)Â chamois insert.Â Â These are ideal for more robust cycling body types.
- These are 14% lighter, have 23% less genital pressure, 47% less seams to reduce abrasion, 17% more compression and 21% more breathability than the previous generation.
- Scholler IceColor fabric treatment for body temperature regulation. Reduces your body heat while cycling hard.
- Newly designed comfortFit: less compression and a less restrictive fit on the waist and abdominal areas.
- Ergonomically shaped insert, designed for ultra-long distance events with higher density memory foam shock absorbers.
- Chamoix - kukuPenthouse: frontal window cut-out,Â replaced with aÂ mesh fabric that accommodates the male anatomy in cocoon-like comfort.
- Y-shaped bibs for aÂ close fit, with stabilizer back panel and chest braces which areÂ placed more outwards.
- SuperFlat leg grippers for unprecedented leg comfort and optimal muscle performance.
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Europe.
Key Feature 1 :
Key Feature 2 :
Key Feature 3 :
Key Feature 4 :
53 Glen Huntly Road, Elwood, Victoria, Australia