|Category||Bicycles > Electric & Power Assisted Bikes|
|Delivery Type||Post or Pickup|
Do you say no to going for a ride with your family, friends or hubby? Is the thought of 'getting back on the bike' just too much after so many years off it? Well, take our gorgeous European inspired Bondi e-bike for a quick ride and you'll never say no again. Feel right at home on the bike paths along Bondi, St Kilda, Port Douglas or Freemantle beaches as you breeze past others on their 'non pedal assist' pushies.
Take a look at what other Bondi owners have to say:
"I love that I can ride directly to work, in a skirt, on my Bondi e-bike and go straight to a meeting - no shower necessary!" Louise G.
"Your Five of the Best correspondent ended up buying a Dyson after test riding the cruisy treddly around Melbourneâs city streets." Wendy H. full review here.
Some of the things you'll love:
Designed for ultimate comfort with an upright riding position.
We have added a drink cage mount to the down tube so you can hydrate on the go - and not have to take your eyes off the road.
Our handle bars and seat height are adjustable to tailor the bike to your exact size.
The super comfortable 22cm wide sprung seat comes as standard.
It's quiet as a mouse! The DAPU high torque motor is super quiet and strong. and power assist levels that really allow the rider to feel every burst of power, the Bondi II will not disappoint.
The large easy to use display features a USB port for recharging your phone or lights on the go. It's super easy to use - check out our short YouTube clip.
Ride even further! The battery is available in 11Ah or optional 15Ah capacity for those ready to tackle longer rides (Riding in level 1 with the 15Ah battery will give you up to 7 hours of riding!)
A wide range of power assist levels (1-6) - you have the option of as little as 70 Watts of assist in level 1 with both pedal assist or throttle control and this gradually increases to the full 200 Watt mode in level 5. Level 6 offers you the option to ride with power on command, pedalling won't activate the motor, but when you need some help you can twist the throttle and go.
The Bicycle Network rated our original Bondi with an impressive 85%. And importantly, 9/10 on Price! The Bondi II is all this and more!
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) or optional 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, rack mounted lockable with integrated rear light
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque brushless DC Hub motor, electronically limited to 200Watts
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist, 5 PAS levels plus Throttle only mode), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions.
- Assist Function: Pedal assist levels 1-5, Hand Throttle Levels 1, 3-6. Gears: 7 Shimano Tourney with Shimano Mega-range freewheel 14/34T, Single 42T Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: Alex DM18 28” Alloy rims with 13G Stainless steel spokesTyres: Kenda 700C with reflective side walls
- Fork: Steel
- Mud and Chain
- Guards: Steel
- Rack: Alloy with luggage strap included
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 27.2mm x 350mm seat post with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Comfort 650mm swept, adjustable for height and reach
- Brakes: Tektro - Rim type, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.
^The range on a full charge is affected by the assist level and many external factors, such as the weight of the rider, the terrain and winds.
Key Feature 1 :
Key Feature 2 :
Key Feature 3 :
Key Feature 4 :
85 Keys Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189