Knog Blinder Mob V Four Eyes Rear Light Black
A lot like The Face, but without the big metal grill. A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes from the âburbs to the big smoke. Outputting 44 lumens of light at the rear this bright bike light ensures you are well seen from behind up to 1.2 kilometers away. With its focused 35Â° beam, reflective faceplate, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), youâre guaranteed to light up all night long, no matter where you ride. And its secret weapon? 3x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap this tail light between bikes with different sized seatposts â including aero seatposts.
- LEDs : Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode.
- BEAM ANGLE : 35Â°
- BAR DIAMETERS : Fits seatposts 22-32mm+ and aero posts.
- INTEGRATED USB PLUG : Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- CHARGE TIME : 4 -5 hours (charge LED will turn green)
- BUTTON : Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental turn on. Short presses switch modes continuously.
- STORAGE MODE : Light can be placed in storage mode if not used for a long time. To activate, make sure the light is turned off & then hold the button for 5 seconds to begin. The Low Battery Indicator light will turn on to show mode is active and in storage. User's can exit storage mode at any time with any press of the button. As always, the light should be charged before running storage mode.
- STRAPS : Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment
- 100% WATERPROOF: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- LIGHT OUTPUT : 44 lumens
- DIMENSIONS : 26 x 76x 62mm
- WEIGHT : 39g
- BIKE ATTACHMENT : 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- LIGHT MODES : Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash.
Key Feature 1 :
Key Feature 2 :
Key Feature 3 :
Key Feature 4 :
119 High Street, Belmont, Victoria, Australia